Danaher Corporation Regional Sales Manager in Álvaro Obregón, Mexico
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 2600 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $800 million Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
FOBA Laser Marking and Engravingis seeking a talented & dynamic individual to fill the position of/Regional Sales Manager in Mexico./
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organization. The incumbent will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships ensuring that routine technical support needs are provided, selling Laser products and solutions, and driving profitable growth. The successful candidate will also be responsible for identifying and meeting the needs of prospective customers by providing necessary technical support and promoting and selling solutions
- Developing and implementing sales process improvements (e.g. – value selling / solutions orientation / sales funnel utilization)
- Customer and Industry relationship management
- Proactive selling approach
- Direct territory management including developing and implementing sales channel effectiveness strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in either technical or business field of study
- Demonstrated success in each of the described competencies in a business-to-business capital goods selling environment.
- Sales management experience in factory automation or packaging is a definite advantage.
- Travel is required ranging from 50% to 60%. / /
- SALES GROWTH ADVOCATE: Prioritizing opportunities and the specific actions required to capture them; motivating the regional sales force to monetize opportunities into sales growth.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Lead the region’s efforts at maintaining and building relationships with customers and industry leaders. Motivate and coach Distributors to effectively build these relationships as well.
- SALES PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: Driving improved sales efficiency and effectiveness through the rigorous use of sales management tools such as “sales funnels” and “ROI based selling”.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-DIF-Álvaro Obregón
Req ID: VID005359