Danaher Corporation Sales Data Analyst in Alpharetta, Georgia
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
As a Sales Data Analyst , you will work to drive sales by maintaining, analyzing, and disseminating data that tracks performance, creates improvement opportunities, and identifies sales opportunities. You will also conduct data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. The Sales Data Analyst will be responsible for providing quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions that can significantly impact day to day sales operations. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor and maintain data quality in all systems used by sales, including CRMs, ERPs, MDM, and Quickbase
- Identify sales opportunities for SLA and hardware through data mining and analysis
- Generate, distribute, and report on sales metrics and data on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and recommendations for improvement
- Drive Problem Solving Process and root cause investigation through data analysis
- Assist with forecasting, budgeting, and goal setting for the department
- Bachelor’s degree required; a combination of education and 7 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years of data analysis experience.
- Ability to work with large data sets and relational data structures.
- Superior Analytical Skills; Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications Skills.
- Excellent Collaborative Behavior Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in CRM, marketing automation, and call center systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- PREFERENCES: *
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #144 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-GA-Alpharetta
Req ID: KAV003395