Danaher Corporation Territory Manager in Altwarmbuchen, Germany
Looking for a dynamic, multi-tasking, proficient German and English-speaking candidate to be assigned to the area of Central of Germany, to lead sales processes.
The ideal candidate is resident in the districts of Göttingen, Kassel or Hanover.
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Fluent in German and English
· Results orientated, highly driven, self-motivated with the determination to succeed
· Sales experience in the healthcare market.
· Experience in medical device is preferred.
· Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
· Skilled using Salesforce.com
· Ability to identify potential new prospective accounts to accelerate business growth
· Good knowledge of hospital structure and network in the territory would be beneficial
· The ideal candidate is resident in the districts of Göttingen, Kassel or Hanover
Looking for a dynamic, multi-tasking, passionate sales candidate to be assigned to the area of Central of Germany, to secure existing business and close new business.
· Achieve the sales targets in designated sales territory and accounts for capital and disposables
· Promotion and development of the sales of products (disposable and capital equipment) and the after sales services in the assigned territory, as per the defined targets
· Regular visits to the customers (existing and potential) in the assigned area
· Research, target, identify and generate new opportunities
· Proactively manage sales pipelines using Salesforce.com through to a successful close
· Collaboration with the sales manager in order to define the objectives of sales and profit in the assigned area
· Prospecting for new customers and establish relationships with them
· Visits to existing and potential customers;
· Identify growth opportunities
· Keep continuous contacts with hospital counterparties involved in the purchase process for medical devices
· Use the most appropriate sales methodologies in order to contribute with the most and broader benefit to the Customer and the company
· Initiate and coordinate demos and customer presentations of instruments and systems as required
· Analyze the situation of each account based on the existing specific conditions
· Continue effort to explore the market to potentially increase portfolio
· Make studies on sales potential of the lines per each hospital, using appropriate and available sales statistics
· Regular monitor activity on the sales data per each account by volume and by product line
· Analysis of gaps among the hospitals to be made together with sales manager. Joint planning of the strategies to bring the products with the same success into all the accounts
· Effectively schedule work agenda and pre-determine all daily business appointments
· Make accurate and timely reports and provide information to the sales manager
· Communicate complaint on products in use on a prompt basis;
· Maintain permanent control on the sales accounts on the assigned area, propose any corrective action to the sales manager.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.