Danaher Corporation Product Sales Specialist - Filtration in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Biotechnology industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is one of 10 Biotechnology companies of Danaher. Together, we accelerate the discovery, development and delivery of solutions that safeguard and improve human health.
• Responsible for contributing information to sales strategies and account plans, as part of the core account team.
• Primarily focus on Filtration Consumables opportunities and surrounding single use designs within their region, and supports all Filtration Consumables Products and process related single use technologies are sold both by providing the Account Manager in sales process with product expertise as well as independently identifying opportunities.
• Develop the sales of modality solutions in the assigned sales region/territory, establishing long lasting technical customer relationships.
• Provide high level technical expertise during pre-sales discussions, instrument demonstrations, customer training, post-sales support, seminars, tenders/quotes, and promotional events.
• Lead technical and process related discussions with customer Subject Matter Experts and give applicative support including trouble shooting and answer customer queries of sophisticated technical and applicative nature.
• Continuously develop a network of key decision makers. Build a territory business plan and set quarterly priorities to achieve defined business goals. Contribute to key account plans managed by the Account Management team.
• Develop sales opportunities to create a sales funnel to meet business targets. Manage leads and prospects using customer relationship management software. • Build a strong internal network to drive maximum synergy and customer satisfaction across the business. Work effectively with internal functions, including the account management team, other sales specialists, service engineering, product management, marketing, finance, legal, scientific support, service sales and customer service.
Who are you?
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, life sciences or relevant field.
3 years commercial experience, preferably in the Biotechnology industry.
Hands on Biotechnology industry experience at a drug manufacturing facility is a plus
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
• Cross selling, upselling, value positions and funnel management.
• Filtration Hardware and related Consumables expertise.
• Understanding of customers’ key business drivers.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.