Danaher Corporation Advanced Staining, Applications Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Position Summary To provide in-field technical applications support for our current and “next generation” range of automated immunohistochemistry instrumentation and reagents. Achieve Leica regional sales and profitability goals within assigned territory.
* Support Leica in order for Region to achieve sales goals monthly, quarterly, and annually in the IHC Instrumentation and reagent consumables.
* Installation and Evaluations of IHC Instrumentation sold and evaluated in the region
* Evaluations of antibodies and probes in Region.
* Build an in-depth understanding of new product technologies and their applications in a diagnostics immunohistopathology environment.
* Design and perform investigation of tough technical applications while working with Technical Service, Applications Manager and global business units
* Response and documentation of PMDRs on IHC instrumentation in conjunction to working with BU and Customer on appropriate response and follow up training necessary
* Follow normal Standard Work for customer complaint handling to ensure total customer satisfaction.
* Install and Conduct in field post purchase applications support and training with customers * Prepare weekly territory status reports to Applications Manager including but not limited to competitive information, product issues, customer issues, target account lists, expense reports and travel calendar as asked by manager.
- Education: BA/BS in Life Sciences or equivalent
- 1 year of understanding of IHC and Histology marketplace or a related discipline
- 1 year Histology laboratory experience in clinical, research, or industrial setting with a practical focus on IHC
- 1 year experience in the optimization, operation, functionality, and support of both manual and automated IHC instrumentation and related products.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-GA-Atlanta
Req ID: SEL001265