Danaher Corporation Recruiter, Life Sciences (6 months Contract & 100% REMOTE) in Atlanta, Georgia
At first glance, you’ll see Danaher’s scale. Our 69,000 associates work across the globe at more than 20 unique operating companies within four platforms—life sciences, diagnostics, water quality, and product identification. Look again and you’ll see the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and take risks with the support you need to be successful. You’ll find associates who are as certain about their impact as they are about where they’re headed next. You’ll find the Danaher Business System, which makes everything possible. You’ll also see a company that investors trust—our culture of continuous improvement has helped us outperform the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the past 25 years. And no matter where you look at Danaher, at the heart of what we do, you’ll witness our shared purpose—helping realize life’s potential—in action. Whether we’re enabling our customers to provide clean water, supporting a life-saving vaccine development, advancing a new instrument for cancer diagnosis, or ensuring product safety, our work helps improve millions of lives. We hope you’ll see yourself here, too. What you find at Danaher—and within yourself— might just change the world.
Does looking for great talent jazz you up? Can you build talent funnels? Are you an advocate for Diversity & Inclusion? If so, look no further and consider a Recruiter role at Danaher!
Reporting directly to the Director, Global Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter is responsible for all recruitment & funnel building-related activities in North America.
The successful candidate will develop, implement and maintain standard methodologies to attract top diverse & underrepresented talent from both domestic and international labour markets and can work with a range of client groups to meet their recruitment needs. Within this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment and TA related project duties that include, but are not limited to:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Full-cycle recruitment; sourcing, prescreening, leading the interview process & feedback sessions, facilitate all offers, set up assessments and handle the req in Workday until filled and ready for HR onboarding, and maintain data integrity and compliance in Workday
· Establish functional business recruitment & pipelining strategies, and implement TA process/compliance while supporting the Hiring Manager and business needs
· Assist Managers in developing attractive job ads to match job responsibilities and talent market and source for top diverse talent for Danaher
· Utilize various talent sourcing tools and research new tools/job boards as the need arises to source strong diverse and underrepresented talent for hire and pipelining
· Data driven; Utilize data and heat map reports as needed to drive TA strategy and funnel building
· Collaborate closely and lead the search with external recruitment sources (agencies/universities)
· Participate and/or lead strategic recruitment initiatives and TA Process Improvement projects
· A ttend Career fairs/Talent conferences as needed (may travel up to 10% annually)
· Experience in recruiting for Technical roles in R&D, and/or Commercial roles is a MUST
· A strong recruiter who is technically inclined in learning & adapting to new sourcing tools is key
· Background with Workday is preferred, yet a similar ATS is deemed an asset,
· Experience from Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices industries or Instrumentation industries is critical
· Accountable & Driven to surpass TA metrics, follow compliance and source/pipeline for Diversity talent
· Strategic outlook; can run reports, analyze data and conduct a gap analysis for the business to pipeline functional talent is critical to providing the client sound advisement/service
· Social recruiting and Brand savvy with LinkedIn are essential to one’s success and company image
· Organized, and Results oriented; demonstrates a sense of urgency, & high responsiveness
· Proven advisor to Sr. Level Hiring Managers for Professional, Director, and up to VP level searches
· Influential & customer focused with strong prioritization skills for conflicting needs/multiple people
· Detail orientation and accuracy is key with accountability to deliver results
· A positive ‘Can-Do’ demeanor and willingness to go above and beyond, and to lead TA projects
· Minimum of 7-10 years of recruitment experience, preferable within a global, fast paced, matrixed environment
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from University/College or equivalent years of experience
At Danaher, we’re driven by a sense of wonder for what we can create—and what we can become. Here, you’ll accelerate your career while driving innovation that improves lives. You’ll work hard and try new things, with guidance from committed leaders, powerful DBS tools, and the support of a global organization. If you’d like to learn more, read stories from our associates on our Careers Blog or join our talent network.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.