Danaher Corporation Regional Marketing Manager - Genomic Medicine USCAN in Atlanta, Georgia
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
• Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive field marketing plan incorporating regional strategy necessary to support global marketing initiatives within the Biopharmaceutical market segment in the US and Canada
• Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs and tactics in support of Lead Generation (e.g., seminars,
webinars, local trade shows) within Cytiva's Genomic Medicines business
• Plan, organize, and execute regional marketing and sales programs surrounding relevant regional product launches
• Build and maintain ongoing communications with Regional Commercial Leadership, Field Marketing
peers and Global Bioprocessing teams
• Work with relevant Segment Marketing colleagues to forecast and measure the ROI for marketing
campaigns and events
Who you are
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, relevant Life Sciences, or Engineering
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Marketing discipline
• Experience in a marketing or sales customer facing role in the Life Sciences Industry, including
planning, develop and executing customer events or marketing tactics
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively, present, analyze and use data to drive improvement and problem solve
• Experience managing marketing projects such as content development, campaigns or events with
knowledge of the marketing funnel through to sale process
• Strong leadership, communication, collaboration, and project management skills with proven ability to drive and manage initiatives in a matrixed environment (empowering others to lead)
• Strong business acumen, financial, organizational and relationship building skills.
• Clear/strategic thinker with ability to build and successfully execute various Marketing tactics in Region.
Travel is required up to 30% both to the US, Canada and international outside of USCAN
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation. If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.