Danaher Corporation Beckman Coulter Performance Partnership - Future Roles for Growing Area in Baltimore, Maryland
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for great talent, forfutureopportunities in a growing area.
This is anevergreen / pipelineposition, this means right nowwe do nothave a open role but this is an opportunity for us to proactively identify potential candidates forfutureopenings and allow you to upload your resume.
My name is Janice and I am an internal Danaher LS/DX recruiter assigned to these roles.If you are interested or have a referral please contact me to discuss.
You can review other opportunities at Danaher CareersHERE
Consulting Principal Performance Partnership
NACO Enterprise Solution Team, Performance Partnership
Area DBS Consultant, Performance Partnership
Performance Partnership Analyst
We are always looking for great talent!
This is an evergreen / pipeline position, to help us proactively identify potential candidates for *future *openings. This gives you the opportunity to share your resume now before a role is open.
Visit the Danaher Career site for all ACTIVE roles
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, economics, statistics, or related field. MBA desirable
- Leadership experience, or demonstration of competencies necessary to lead people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and collaboration skills
- Proficient with standard business analysis, business process definition and project management concepts and tools.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt or working towards and understanding lean methods
- Financial analysis and modeling experience a plus
- Track record of commercial experience with demonstrated success in sales or consulting.
- Polished demeanor with strong executive presence
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to analyze client commercial capabilities, identify root cause and growth tool opportunities; has the skills necessary to be credible by peers and greater sales organization.
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a “general manager’s” point of view; effective at structured problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to work with functions in the implementation of the DBS roadmap and implement key growth initiatives; successfully drives change, handles conflict / ambiguity
- Superior skills in communications, training / adult learning, consulting / influencing; teamwork across disciplines, regions, and cultures
- Demonstrated proficiency in time management and action plan execution
- Computer skills (word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Willingness to travel 50-75% with the potential for future international travel
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC014667