Danaher Corporation DxONE Workflow Manager Consultant in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
When leading laboratories choose Beckman Coulter, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive through the use of DxONE Workflow Manager. You assist Beckman Coulter sales and applications teams by helping introduce DxONE Workflow Manager to customers and leading the implementation, configuration, and training customers. You liaise with the product management and engineering teams to stay on top of customer needs and help devise enhancements to DxONE Workflow Manager.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce DxONE Workflow Manager to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of clinical informatics, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
The Beckman sales teams will engage with the DxONE Workflow Manager Consultant (DWMC) for further customer qualification, sales consulting, customer technical presentations, and quotation generation for complex informatics sales with advanced configuration. While the sales teams are responsible for initial Clinical IT solution positioning, the DWMC is responsible for providing a higher level of expertise for the more complex Clinical IT sale. The DWMC will drive the Clinical IT funnel through team selling opportunities. The DWMC must have product knowledge of all BCI Lab DxONE Workflow Manager and must be capable of communicating complex IT concepts in a manner customers understand. Successful DWMC should anticipate customer needs and help customers wade through the options and see a global vision of the lab. The DWMC should be capable of performing skillful Clinical IT demonstrations with effective presentation skills.
The DWMC will also be Beckman Coulter’s front-line contact with customers in delivering software products that bridge laboratories' information systems and their analytical instrumentation and fills key gaps in data management functionality by using expert decision logic to facilitate the management of samples and the delivery of results. The position has consulting and implementation responsibilities. The DWMC will interact with customers' laboratory and IT personnel to craft effective solutions, perform installation and integration work to facilitate laboratory operations, and provide customized consulting services to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
· Work with the sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
· Manage the technical relationship from an IT perspective for Beckman Coulter’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
· Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate Beckman Coulter DxONE Workflow Manager.
· Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices.
· Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
· B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science/Life Sciences/Biomedical Engineering/Lab Technology or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
· Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches
· Experience with networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls.
· Experience in and understanding of data and information management - especially as it relates to healthcare informatics
· Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for hospital systems.
· Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the Cloud/Healthcare/IT technology space.
· Master's degree in Computer Science/Life Sciences/Biomedical Engineering/Lab Technology or equivalent
· Technical/Lab Expertise; extensive Beckman Coulter Clinical IT product knowledge or willingness and ability to acquire this expertise quickly
· Experience with cloud technologies and SaaS
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: BEC015233