Danaher Corporation Lead Software Engineer I in Bangalore, India
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany.
Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our preemployment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Working in an Agile environment you’ll be responsible for the team Test Strategy, coordinating the project Test team, reviewing estimates and test scripts and constantly driving quality and compliance.
With continuous improvement at the forefront, you’ll be keeping up to date with changing technologies and business requirements and adjusting plans as the need arises.
You’ll mentor Test and Engineering team members, sustaining a positive environment and with a Danaher Business System mentality ensuring efficiency of the team through objective metrics.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Design and develop automated test framework for functional and regression testing.
• Responsible for leading and developing the automated test suite for the web application.
• Provide software verification documentation including, but not limited to, Test Plans, and Verification Reports
• Work closely with software development to understand product requirements and to build corresponding test plan, test designs\test protocols, and build test strategies for the project.
• Design, develop and execute functional test cases, according to standard operating procedures
• Ensure the software meets the intended requirements and software specifications, and all established quality standards specified in the test plan.
• Work with the software development team to review test cases for completeness.
• Ensure that all standard methodologies and enterprise standards are followed • Work in a scrum development environment
What We Are Looking For:
• Engineering degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
• 9+ years’ software automation testing experience.
• Strong experience in developing automated tests automation solutions for web/cloud applications with C#
• Hands-on experience in automation software tools, concepts, and applications including: Selenium WebDriver, RestSharp, Postman, NUnit
• Experience with BDD test framework design and development using tools like SpecFlow or Cucumber
• Experience in API Testing, REST, JSON, XML
• Experience is defect management tools like JIRA
• Experience in writing SQL queries
• Knowledge of Azure IOT Cloud applications
• Experience with Agile software development (scrum)
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities required
• Experience in executing automated test suites for performance Testing.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities required.
• Ability to establish proven business relationships and work optimally in a diverse team environment.
• Excellent written, communication and social skills, with meticulous attention to detail that extends beyond written and verbal communication.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fastpaced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 202-419-7762 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.