Danaher Corporation Principal Software Engineer in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing. Esko Graphics is European Company, having HQ in Ghent, Belgium, having its operation in 17 countries. Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability. Key product lines include software for graphic and structural design, pre-production and project management for the entire supply chain, CDI Computer-to-Plate systems for flexo plates and sleeves and Kongsberg cutting & creasing tables for short-run production and sample making in packaging and sign & display markets. Targeted at designers, tradeshops, label printers, folding carton, flexible and corrugated converters, as well as consumer product companies and retailers.
To know more, please refer undermentioned link :
Job Title: Principal Software Engineer – (6 years)
Esko is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated AWS principal software engineer to join our Cloud engineering team to help build our next generation Cloud platform. You will be a core member central to our Cloud engineering team where-in your daily work will allow you to create solid AWS architectures; design and invent ideal AWS cloud design patterns; and become an AWS champion contributing to the development of AWS skills within the organization.
- Lead the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of AWS infrastructure technologies and solutions with varying degrees of hands-on execution
- Build roadmap for cloud monitoring implementation and strategy (Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, Elastic search)
- Provide technical oversight, review and quality control throughout the life cycle of the implementations
- Engage with Amazon around solving technical problems in the AWS ecosystem
- Propose solutions and design patterns to complex problems, train and teach developers. Provide inspiring proposals to technical problems and roadblocks that makes the team rally behind in support.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
- Serve as the AWS Champion. Contribute to the development of AWS skills and best practices within the organization
- B.E or MCA with minimum 6 years of good hands-on programming and architecture experience of which 3 years is with AWS foundation services related to compute, network, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies.
- 3 year hands on experience with building and developing Microservices based and IaaS infrastructure with prior experience in AWS CodeDeploy, Docker Swarm, Kuberentes and Mesos
- Experience with developing, building and operating sophisticated and highly automated Cloud infrastructure
- Prior development experience with Linux Container(Docker), Virtualization technologies (KVM, XEN) on Linux (Ubuntu or Redhat preferably)
- Exposure to automated testing tools (BDD, TDD) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA, REST)
- Deep expertise in at least one application server (JBoss | Weblogic server |WebSphere server)
- Strong problem-solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge
- Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively across the organization
- Strong ability to work independently
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: ESK002474