Danaher Corporation QA Engineer in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Company Profile :
Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing. Esko Graphics is European Company, having HQ in Ghent, Belgium, having its operation in 17 countries. Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability. Key product lines include software for graphic and structural design, pre-production and project management for the entire supply chain, CDI Computer-to-Plate systems for flexo plates and sleeves and Kongsberg cutting & creasing tables for short-run production and sample making in packaging and sign & display markets. Targeted at designers, tradeshops, label printers, folding carton, flexible and corrugated converters, as well as consumer product companies and retailers. To know more, please refer undermentioned link : www.esko.com https://www.youtube.com/esko
Job Title: QA Engineer (1-3 years)
Esko is looking for a QA Engineer position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of the WebCenter product. You should be willing to pursue your career in Software QA.
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for software applications.
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- BE or MCA with at least 70% or more pass percentage
- Should have extremely good analytical skills
- Very good written communication skills
- Very good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
Good documentation skills which include writing user manuals
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised ofVideojet,Pantone,Esko,X-Rite,Foba,Linx,LaetusandAVT, a group of technology companiesdedicated to helping customers give products unique identities. Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, color selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: ESK002839