Danaher Corporation Sales Manager in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
JOB SUMMARY: The candidate will work primarily in the field environment supporting both agents and dealers by offering pioneering products and solutions focused on our customers' needs.
- Overall management of distribution for the Industrial market segments, both agents and dealers, and manage the overall Canada sales pipeline.(i.e. by stage, Value Selling, win/loss analysis, etc.)
- Product presentation and training (to internal and external customers)
- Sales cooperation (demonstrations, technical assistance, guidance and deal closing)
- Support market research and analysis (VOC) in close co-operation with the NA SU product management team and the Global BU
- Support marketing planning for the Canada market.
- Provide technical and commercial support to sales rep
- Demonstrate and selling actively across Canada.
- Training, assistance and guidance to be recognized as the sales leader
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company, providing excellent communication to Canada agents and distribution partners.
- Main Business Focus: Industrial Market Segments
- Secondary Focus: Education and Forensics segments
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in Optics / Electronics / Microelectronics/ Material Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science.
- At least of 7-10 years in technical/capital equipment sales of industrial capital equipment, with a focus on indusrial applications and software.
- Experience with microscopy products preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven background of sales achievements in the industrial capital equipment segment
- Demonstrated success providing technical support on complex products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with and without formal authority
- Ability to provide input on market trends, customer changing needs, new applications and possible new developments
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: SEL001626