Danaher Corporation Senior Developer (Design Engineer III) in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Desired skill sets for .Net Sr.Developer (7 – 9) are below:
- Perform Design review and Decision
- Perform code review
- Discussion on the Sprint candidates list with BA before a sprint( one sprint earlier)
- High level Vision on product road map and next 6 months project plan with technical analysis - Technical study where technology is moving and how our product is aligned. Also see if any technology barrier arises with current technology.
- Enable Cyber security by working closely with all stakeholders to define Cyber security. (Eg. Threat model analysis , Capture Security requirements and Design review)
- Maintain and fix Technical debts - Non-functional requirements like Performance, redundancy...
- Get a complete grip on end to end product eco system.
- Strong hands on experience in writing software with latest version of C# language and .NET framework,
- Strong debugging skills with Visual Studio,
- Good hands on exposure to Silverlight / WPF technology,
- Hands on experience in developing web services (preferably REST based).
- Hands on experience in any architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM, etc,
- Hands on experience in writing unit tests using NUnit, Moq or similar,
- Hands on experience in either Entity Framework or NHibernate or similar,
- Good to have exposure on PostgreSQL, GIT, Jira, Resharper, WIX,
- Good to have exposure on Dependency Injection techniques using Unity framework or similar,
- Good to have knowledge on IIS
To Apply: Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: ADV001021