Danaher Corporation Software Design Engineer in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Primary Job Purpose
Candidate will be responsible for the development of software for next-generation histology equipment of Leica Biosystems. Responsibilities of the incumbent will include development of application level software as well as platform software. This position works intensely with the software team based in Shanghai to meet/exceed business and quality objectives of Danaher Corporation. * * Key Responsibilities
· Participate in the software NPD lifecycle with an Agile/Scrum environment. · Contribute design and testing efforts for the application of histology products. · Work with Shanghai-based software team to ensure medical product development meets the requirement for quality, OTD and regulation. · Collaborate withglobal teamsto drive synergies across common platform.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
· Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
· 5 years of experience inembedded software development across multiple technologies.
· Good C/C programming skills; Familiar with popular programming languages.
· Basic knowledge of Qt framework.
· Hands-on experience on Device-/Application-/GUI-Layer development.
· Good English communication skills; Strong problem solving skills and responsibility; Quick learning abilities.
* Highly Desirable:
- Experience of QT program development on Linux is a strong plus.
- Working experience in Medical Device / Measuring Instrument / Automotive Electronics industry is highly recommended.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: COR001477