Danaher Corporation Software Developer (Devops) in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation, striving to advance cancer diagnostics to improve patients’ lives. Leica Biosystems provides anatomic pathology laboratories and researchers a comprehensive product range for each step in the pathology process, from sample preparation and staining to imaging and reporting. Leica Biosystems easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 7 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Further information can be found at http://www.leicabiosystems.com.
Position Summary and Overview// The Software DevOps Engineer will use design and development skills to build and maintain DevOps platform in support of the global Software Development organization. This position will involve interacting with Software Product Development Teams located globally. This position requires the individual to be a self-starter and take actions based on inputs from senior team member. The DevOps engineer will champion best practices in DevOps activities throughout the suite of LBS software applications.
· Creating and Maintaining DevOps platform
· Building upgrades and new features on the DevOps Platform.
· Using the best techniques to build efficient platform.
· Understand the DevOps process to participate in complete SDLC of the features.
· Create, automate and maintain application build process.
· Supporting customer specific customization, whenever needed.
· Manage and maintain VM infrastructure in IDC.
· Communicate progress and issues to team and management.
· Lead and champion scrum agile development methodology.
· Research and keep abreast of industry trends and approaches relevant to LBS products and solutions.
· Advocate the use of DBS tools such as Daily Management, Problem Solving, Standard Work, PRTI and others as appropriate to the needs of the business.
· Liaise on a global basis with the Group Quality, Regulatory and R&D staff on need basis
· Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of all LBS products.
· Work with global stakeholders.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
· 4 year degree (Computer Science, Math, or Engineering) or equivalent industry experience
· Understanding of agile development methodologies
· A minimum of 6 years of experience as individual contributor.
· Expert knowledge on Jenkins
· Expert knowledge on Microsoft and VisualStudio build methodology
· Expert knowledge on Windows OS and working knowledge on Linux.
· Advanced knowledge on Source control repository (Perforce, Git)
· Advanced knowledge of VMSphere
· Advanced knowledge on Packaging tools (InstallShield)
· Working knowledge on building web and windows applications.
· Working knowledge on Artifactory.
· Working knowledge on Dotnet, PHP and JS based application.
· Working knowledge of Cloud (Azure/ AWS)
· Experience with design and development of FDA regulated medical devices.
· Experience working in global setup.
· Experience with continuous integration build management
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: PAT000517