Danaher Corporation Software Engineer (C#, .Net): Software Developer in Bangalore, India
For over 50 years, SCIEX has been developing groundbreaking technologies and solutions in mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis. Our products enable our customers to quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster and keep food healthier and safer. At SCIEX, you’ll find a rewarding role that amplifies your impact on the world and helps you realize life’s potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of 10 fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Learn about the Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) which makes everything possible.
SCIEX R&D Software department at IDC Bangalore is looking for Sr Software Engineer I: Software Developer. The Sr Software Engineer I: Software Developer Works closely with our Software Applications and Research associates, and other functions to design and develop Mass spectrometer software products and capabilities with focus on instrument control and drive development.
• Analyzes problems to deliver creative, logical, and effective solutions using good design principles that satisfy functional and non-functional requirements.
· Works with off-site and local development teams to ensure development process and product alignment during project execution.
SCIEX offer a wide range of training opportunities to support associate’s growth.
This position of SCIEX team is located at Danaher India Development Center (IDC), Bangalore IDC.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed in helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
· for designing and implementing state of the art software solutions with ability to own and drive a task.
· High level understating and reviewing of epics and user stories. Breaking down of user stories to development tasks and estimating those stories
· Create feasibility analysis and provide accurate effort estimates. Ownership to develop plan and deliver to meet schedule and quality expectation of product owner
· Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
· Provide status updates, and produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
· Detects, reports, investigates, and fixes product defects
· Communicate and interact effectively with scrum team members.
· Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
· Follows established practices of agile methodologies that will ensure high quality software.
· Works collaboratively and proactively to maximize the success of the research and development teams.
The essential requirements of the job include:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
· 2 to 4 years of work experience in designing and developing desktop applications using C#/.NET. Experience.
· Sound design, coding, and documentation practices.
· Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Effective and Clear Communicator, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs.
· Participate in architecture, design, code reviews and all Agile ceremonies.
· Flexible, willing to “go the extra mile” while at the same time being an agile and fast learner
· Result oriented with strong self-management skills
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
SCIEX, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com .
At SCIEX we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, hybrid working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the Company location identified above and part-time remotely from your home. Additional information about this hybrid work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for SCIEX can provide.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.