Danaher Corporation Software Engineer in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Hachis a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION:Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION:We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP * * Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
· End-to-End Design and Development of cloud applications utilizing Web API using Angular
· Work as a member of an Agile software development team using scrum processes
· Drive software quality by using early defect discovery and removal
· Analyze acceptance criteria and provide estimates of effort
_Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors_
· Creates strong commitment and promotes open dialogue.
· Defines success in terms of the entire team.
· Is action oriented and has a strong sense of urgency.
· Uses logic and rigorous problem-solving skills to resolve difficult problems and drive effective solutions.
· Relentlessly customer focused and dedicated to exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
· Drives innovation to bring creative ideas to market.
· Use state-of-the-art development environments and tools to efficiently produce high-quality code
· Keep team members and management informed of current state of efforts and risks
· Participate in daily scrums, show and tells, and planning meetings every two weeks
· Follow software development best practices in the areas of software architecture, design, and code reviews
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
· 2 years of proven development experience using .NET/C# with focus on Web API cloud applications
· Experience in Azure/AWS is must
· Knowledge on SQL is must
· Knowledge of IoT platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT, GE Predix, PTC Thingworx
· Experience with one or more Platform-as-a-Service offerings with IoT and manufacturing protocols BluetoothBLE, MQTT, COAP, AMQP, XMPP, ModBus etc
· Strong hands on development with Single Page Applications using Angular 2 with at least one-year experience
· Unit Testing
· Software design principles and patterns
· Software development using Agile/scum process and methodologies
· Take pride in writing clean dependable code
· Strong ability to analyze problems and formulate effective solutions
· Experience developing cloud-based software
· Atlassian Tools including: Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket and Crucible
· GIT source code control experience
· Entity Framework, LINQ, Non-relational database storage
· Web scalability design and optimizations
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: HAC006515