Danaher Corporation Test Analyst - Automation in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Major Responsibilities/List of Responsibilities/Activities/Duties/Tasks/
· Review of product requirements
· Develop scripts and execute automated tests for functional as well as non-functional tests such as load/performance and security testing.
· Develop and execute manual functional tests for ePathology client/server and automated scanner products.
· Set up and maintain various test environments to ensure proper coverage throughout V&V phases.
· Ensure QMS processes are adhered to throughout the product development cycle.
· Log and escalate issues found in test.
· Provide clear summary of test results and issues to team lead and Management
Required Skills/Experience/Education/Required skills & qualifications to perform the job, education, certifications/
· 4 year degree (Computer Science, Math, or Engineering) or equivalent industry experience.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Automated Software Testing including load/performance and security testing as well as the knowledge of application of test processes throughout the SDLC.
· Experience in use of test automation tools e.g. Selenium, Test Complete.
· Hands-on experience in scripting .
· Experience in Agile development processes and methodologies.
· Experience with ALM/test case management software such as Quality Center or SpiraTeam.
· Experience with test bed management software such as VMWARE, Acronis, or Ghost.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Desired Skills/Experience/List of valued, but not required skills and qualifications/
· ISTQB foundation certification or equivalent.· Experience in international projects both as an off-shore and on-shore representative.
· Experience in the Medical Device/IVD field with exposure to design control regulations.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: PAT000509