Danaher Corporation Test Engineer - HemoCue in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
HemoCue is a global leader in a field of diagnostics known as near patient, or point-of-care, testing. In 1982, HemoCue AB, based in Ängelholm, Sweden, introduced the first system making accurate hemoglobin testing possible in near-patient settings. Since then, more than 400,000 HemoCue systems have been sold worldwide. We offer point-of-care tests for hemoglobin, glucose, urine albumin, HbA1c, total and differential white blood cell count. HemoCue subsidiaries, franchises, and third-party distributors supply HemoCue products in more than 130 countries worldwide. HemoCue has been part of the Danaher Corporation’s diagnostic platform since April 2013. Additional company information is available at hemocue.com
Radiometer - Make an impact on life. The difference between life and death can be just a few minutes. Radiometer’s diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 2500 colleagues are committed and dedicated in their effort to make an impact on the life of others with our high-quality solutions. Radiometer’s leading position in the market has been secured over the last 50 years. Together we continue to raise the bar in acute care and constantly develop in new areas. Radiometer has an annual turnover of more than DKK 3 billion and is owned by US-based Danaher Corporation.
- Design, develop, and deploy high quality software tests in cooperation with the rest of the software team.
- Establishment and maintenance of test automation framework
- Be part of creating unit and system tests for software components and ensure that adequate test coverage is provided
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meets/exceeds business customer, and technical requirements
- Active participation in code and design reviews within an agile team
- Integration of 3rd party software test framework into existing software development procedures
- Work with SW architects to understand the product domain and come up with creative solutions for new services, including test automation
- Energetic and passionate about being successful and open to different technologies. Be familiar and comfortable with new technologies, taking the challenge up-front!
- Clear written and verbal communications skills. Attention to detail, self-motivated, creative and flexible. Good time management and organizational skills
- Experience with agile development methodology. Ability to work with multi-geography/site team
- Experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation is must
- Any scripting language experience is an add-on.
- Python is good to have
- A proven team player and problem solver with the ability to work collaboratively to brainstorm, uncover key issues, troubleshoot and recommend/implement solutions
- Knowledge of professional software test engineering practices & best practices.
- Proven prior hands-on experience, minimum 8 years, within the software test discipline
- Experience from development of Medical Device Industry software is a merit
- Experience with Usability Engineering is a merit
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: HEM000636