Danaher Corporation Business Development Manager | Join Our Talent Community! in Barcelona, Spain
Apply to be part of our Talent Community, receive news about Danaher and to be contacted in the future to explore job opportunities for your professional development with us!
Do you want to work for the market leader in the Software Solutions for Brands? ESKO is a company that is making a difference by delivering innovative products and technology.
As a Business Development Manager at ESKO you will partner with customers to provide the best software solutions in the packaging and marketing space.
Our customers trust our judgment and expertise to help them solve their most pressing business problems, we support them in their journey to the cloud, as well as becoming a strategically integrated digital enterprise.
We strive to help our customers find the right solution to positively impact their business by improving their most important business processes.
You will be part of a highly skilled and entrepreneurial global team and will help and guide your customers through a digital transformation.
This is an opportunity for you to lead and increase sales in your region and to develop relationships with customers, such as Brand Owners, Retailers and Packaging Design Agencies.
You will be responsible for uncovering and developing brand new business opportunities in your region, and be unique in the way you approach your future clients, as well as becoming a trusted and best-inclass partner to delivering solutions.
· Planning – Uncover new customers, business opportunities and leads. Create innovative and comprehensive territory blue prints and strategies to approach new clients.
· Evaluating – Listen and understand customer’s needs and requirements whilst introducing and presenting them the best solutions we offer.
· Delivering - Skillfully execute each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal. Through consultative value selling, design customer-centric solutions and build commercial proposals. Deliver sales activity to meet or exceed sales & margin targets.
· Customer Relationship Management – Build strong, long term valuable relationships with your clients, where you will become a trusted partner.
· Internal Relationship Building - Partner with ESKO’s internal marketing team to capitalize on business opportunities. Collaborate across all internal teams to ensure we provide the best solution to our customers.
· Travel – ability to travel up to 50%
Who We Want
· Motivated and Driven – to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success
· Sales Orientated – focused and driven by the challenge of developing new customers or finding untapped opportunities to grow their business,
· Disruptive Thinkers – solve problems and approach work with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
· Team Player – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
· Strategic Thinking – able to manage complex business subjects to conclude on solutions and address change management needs.
· Customer-Oriented Achievers - create commitment and trust through strong work ethics and customer-focused attitude
· Diploma or degree level or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant experience.
· Understanding of packaging digitalization processes at Brand Owners, Pre-Media companies and Packaging Suppliers.
· Effective presentation and interpersonal skills, to run successful meetings
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Build and manage relationships with senior level stakeholders and global teams
· Fluent in English as well as proficiency in language/s of assigned territory
· Minimum of 5 years of high-level solution selling experience and shown success in selling enterprise solution software and services preferably SaaS solutions
· Experience working on complex cloud-based software solutions, and ability to lead multiphased, multi-department complex projects
· Solid knowledge of the B2B buying process, key competitors and industry trends
What do we offer in return:
We grow talent; we give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths.
Esko is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek innovation, growth and opportunity.
We also offer:
· A competitive remuneration package
· Successful attainment of targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry
Here's Why You Need To Consider This Opportunity at Esko…
· A career with Esko will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career.
· For driven high achievers, you will work with committed, like-minded people, giving you the support to reach your full potential.
· You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
· It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
· You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.