Danaher Corporation Tender Specialist in Barcelona, Spain
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
En cumplimiento de lo previsto en la Ley Orgánica 15/199, de 13 de diciembre, de protección de datos de carácter personal, le informamos de que los datos que facilite en su solicitud a través de este sitio serán comunicados a BECKMAN COULTER, S.L.U. con dirección en Plaza Europa - Torre Realia, nº 41 - 43, 4ª planta – 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona) que los incorporará en sus ficheros de candidatos por un plazo de dos años con la finalidad de selección de personal.
Podrá ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición dirigiéndose por escrito a BECKMAN COULTER (Comisión de Protección de Datos), Plaza Europa 41-43, 08980, l’Hospitalet de Llobregat, o por correo electrónico a la dirección email@example.com
Purpose of Position
The role holder provides response, support, and processing of various types of tasks both related to tender technical and administrative actions and Sales Administration issues mainly related to contracts.
The role supports key Commercial/Bid functions, supporting Commercial Management & Marketing
- Provide support the improvement of the quality of the deliverables together with Tender Specialist CC/IA, incorporating the latest innovations, launches, bringing new ideas and creativity in the documentation to be delivered to our customers. Support any action suggested by Tender Specialist CC/IA focus on adding added value in the documents.
- Support Management update and control of promotional materials through the new document manager (CPI 5S).
- Support, creation and update a data base containing all reagents information and features.
- When needed and huge tender workload occurs, interact closely with all dpts. to make sure all corrections and documents are ready and definitively correct.
- When needed response to minimun technical information required in the tender.
- Translate promotional material.
- Assisting with promotional activities.
- Manage reagents offers to be presented to customers.
- Create and coordinate AECOCData creation. Asks for all required information to dpt. (basically logistics and technical) to configure ICS mandatory templates and ensure their readiness to be included in the ICS offers. Ensure this database is complete and updated in order that any customer receive the correct information when needed. Guarantee that difficulties and matters in offers decreased due to this accurate information provided to customer.
- Support Sales Admin tasks: mainly create in Oracle the contracts once received from customers. Ensure sales team provides needed information to quickly create the contract and avoid order retention.
- Follow-up and update kpi’s and countermeasures when needed.
- Check company brochures and similar documents
- Graduate on Biochemistry, Life sciences, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- No experience required
- Other Languages: Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese valuable.
- Excellent written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and other coworkers.
- Proficient in Office Applications and Adobe Acrobat. Advanced user edition tools & document management.
- Ensure compliance, accuracy (strong attention to detail and follow-up)
- Ensure timeliness, deadline focused and ability to work under time constraints.
- Focus on continuous improvement ideas and actions.
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment.
- Capability to prioritize and strong organization and time management skills.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Spain-CT-Barcelona
Req ID: BEC010649