Danaher Corporation Field Application in Barra Funda, Brazil
Responsible for the applications support Automation instruments and Genomics reagent portfolio with responsibilities in Brazil and LATAM direct and indirect market.
Responsible for accounts in Brazil with a focus on sales targets for Life Science Automation & Genomics hardware and consumables. The role supports sales and customers in both a pre- and post-sales context.
Maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Delivering post-sales instrument training, new platform implementation at customer sites and ongoing application support.
Providing high quality pre-sales support, including instrument and software demonstrations, workflow studies and customer presentations (50% travel is required).
Providing support to Beckman Coulter Sales.
Contributing to the overall Automation & Genomics revenue targets for Brazil and LATAM.
Communicating effectively and managing relationships with all stakeholders, including key opinion leaders, across the LATAM region.
• University degree in biological sciences, biotechnology or a related subject
• Must be located in São Paulo
• Must possess a valid driving license
• The position is home-based and will require up to 50% travel
• Hands-on experience with laboratory automation equipment is highly desirable
• A background in molecular biology and experience in Next Generation Sequencing is of advantage
• A previous experience of technical or applications support within a diagnostic or life science company is beneficial, but we also welcome motivated new starters
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.