Danaher Corporation Key Account Manager in Beijing, China
Responsible for the fulfillment of revenue target of assigned territories and business goals setup for regional key accounts.
Work with Application & Marketing and sales team of Cepheid to develop added value packages to expand new product in key customer and build up clinic value and business model can be copied .
Construct the foundation about patient charge pay of new product in key customer
Maximize business opportunities and grow revenue across the product portfolio for the territory’s wide key accounts
Develop Key Opinion Leaders for each product portfolio by proactive communication on product and technology, regular & frequent sales visits and marketing & academic programs or specific clinical evaluation projects.
Identify Key Account’s current and potential spend and strategic value
Develop Partnerships and long-term relationships with existing and new key customers
Manage tender process and submissions in key accounts and be an active coordinator among Cepheid, customers and distributors.
Monitor and report on competitor activity and market trends in the responsible territories.
Play an active role in the establishment of key reference sites and training center.
Participate in Application, Sales and Marketing programs as required
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education or Experience (in years):
• Minimum of 2 years value-based sales experience in MNCs of medical device or pharmaceutical industry, large capital and/or clinical diagnostic systems selling experience will be a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
Knowledge and skills:
• Excellent understanding of hospital customer and/or Govt. department purchasing process
• Good knowledge of the Cepheid product portfolio and the related market
• Excellent professional selling skills to laboratory doctors, clinicians and healthcare professionals.
• Track record in meeting sales targets and project deadlines
• Ability to work as a member of a multifunctional nationwide team
• Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills and planning ability.
• Outstanding sales and scientific skills used in the delivery of healthcare solutions
• Experience in key account management concept, process and skills.
• Strong execution ability in the field and is willing to frequent travel
• Good team player with open mind, self-motivation. Creative but result oriented and can work under pressure with optimistic.
• Proven networking and communication skills
• Proficient in both mandarin and English
- Master’s degree in laboratory/clinical medicine, microbiology, biochemistry/chemistry is preferred.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Operating Company: Cepheid