Danaher Corporation Product Specialist in Beijing, China
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What you’ll do
Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products in an assigned territory, or in a list of named accounts. The PS is the technical and sales expert for assigned products, and is expected to be able to differentiate Cytiva’s product offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions.
• Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory.
• Ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
• Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts. Territory & Account Management
• Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
• Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs.
• Maintain a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies. Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
• Develop their understanding of the customers changing application and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for Cytiva.
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using our resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for us.
• Represent the company at relevant industry conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company. Opportunity management
• Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
• Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory..
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer input
• Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by account managers/executives.
• Educates account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings.
• Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within channels to build relationships and secure business.
• Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and Compliance
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Who you are
Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 3 years of selling/promotion experience in a medical, Life Sciences or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physicists) or Life Sciences field)
Previous experience in the Life Sciences Industry. Good at protein purification and molecule interaction analysis, especially for labeling free interaction analysis such as Biacore, ITC, MST, BLI, Co-IP, yeast two hybrid, and so on.
Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Strong capacity and drive to develop career
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent negotiation & closing skills
Strong presentation skills
Able to travel
Valid motor vehicle license
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website (https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/cytiva) , Instagram channel (https://www.instagram.com/cytiva/) and LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/cytiva/) !
Cytiva is global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .