Danaher Corporation Senior Process Engineer, F&C in Beijing, China
- Analyze customer process user requirements specification for engineered process equipment used in the down-stream process
- As technical lead discussion, propose and define final engineered technical system solution with the customer including writing technical part of quotation and associated costing. To complete process design (such as P&ID) during order execution stage with a defined project team as process engineer.
- Ability to share the working experience and cross training other team members and act as technical expert/coach within the team to develop organization by coaching process engineering on their daily work and critical technical questions which require specific knowledge and experience in this field.
- Responsible for the detailed technical process clarification (technical communication, sizing, design testing etc.) for F&C (Fuel and Chemical) application
- Responsible for the technical elaboration of the engineered solution. Writing technical proposal and costing for the proposed solution.
- Technical elaboration of detail (including sizing, P&ID, function description, operating manual, etc.). and coordinate with others to do the FAT and SAT if needed.
- Responsible for providing technical input in critical questions to the other team members while acting as a coach/trainer
- Lead the team to finish standardized work for F&C system
- Participate in related R&D projects, evaluate, support and lead the direction from process and application engineer perspective.
- Achieve other temporary tasks assigned by managers
3、任职资格Position Qualification Requirement：
- 专业背景和资历素质Education & Professional Background
Bachelor degree or higher, Major in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Material, Chemical Process, Chemical Mechanical, etc.
- 相关工作经验Relevant Experience
Least 5+ years’ working experience as F&C process engineer
技能SkillsGood English in listening, spoken, read, and written 具有良好的英语听说读写能力 Skilled in using AutoCAD for P&ID 熟练使用AutoCAD绘制流程图 Skilled in Microsoft Office 熟练使用Microsoft Office
To follow relevant legal requirements and the company Health & Safety Policy
- To keep your work area tidy and free from hazards
- To make a positive contribution to house keeping
- Report and address any safety defects
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.