Danaher Corporation Software Tester in Bellevue, Washington
As a Software Tester, you will be a key part of the software engineering team in testing Aivia, a .NET based application that interfaces with a wide range of machine learning (including deep learning) image-processing algorithms, virtual reality hardware, a database and 3rd-party application software. See our website here http://www.aivia-software.com. Your responsibilities include the following:
· Work closely with product management, software and algorithm development teams to help ensure the development and release of quality of our products.
· Test developed software individually and within the overall application context, from data validation to edge case, stress, and performance testing.
· Use creativity and solid test principles to develop test plans that effectively validate product behavior and UI design, functional, and usability issues.
· Support multiple projects concurrently, give status to project leads, and bring to light progress blocking issues in a timely fashion.
· Document product defects clearly and concisely and provide support driving them to closure.
· Be a self-motivated and an independent learner. You will be asked to become proficient in new technologies and domain areas of expertise.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF EDUCATION
· Senior level in Bachelor of Science program
· Field of study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio Engineering, Microscopy, Cell Biology, Biophysics, Neurosciences – or related.
- Desired qualifications express expectations for ideal/fully proficient candidates; equivalent experience will also be considered.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to quickly learn new software features and tools
· Ability to work well in team environment
· Flexible work schedule
· Software test and/or quality assurance experience
· Microscopy experience
· Experience with ImageJ, Fiji, Arivis, Imaris, Amira, Neurolucida or similar software.
· Windows GUI design and development coursework or experience
· Scripting experience
· Image or signal processing knowledge or experience
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.