Danaher Corporation Sr. MES Engineer in Bengaluru, India
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions to solve the world’s most complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics, from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development.
Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we’re working at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test there is a patient waiting. Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
Learn about the Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) which makes everything possible.
Cepheid’s MES Support and Sustaining team provides business critical support and sustaining activities, works with cross functional teams, and helps drives new initiatives and projects for Cepheid’s digital transformation initiative.
As the Senior MES Engineer you will be responsible for the support, sustaining deployment, and implementation of MES upgrades within the site, MES issues are resolved per SLA, gather functional and technical requirements from team members and end users and be able to make sound judgement on issues related to MES.
This position is part of Systems Engineering and will be located in Bangalore, India with the MES Support Engineering Group.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
· Communicate effectively, come up with initiatives and drive necessary actions to completion to ensure that organizational goals are met and educate, coach, and mentor junior team members through MES principles.
· Resolve technical, and functional problems or issues in MES and SAP (Hana).
· Ability to learn or have an understanding of all relevant manufacturing processes across multiple sites.
· Translate new user and process requirements into functional MES requirements and be able to work with outside vendors to implement new processes and requirements in MES.
· Be part of the global MES support team and provide suggestions and improvement ideas, support and knowledge as required for Cepheid’s sites worldwide.
The essential requirements of the job include:
· Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant work experience OR
· Master’s degree with 3+ years of relevant work experience OR
· Doctoral degree with 0 – 2+ years of relevant work experience.
· Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) implementation and support experience, experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools such as SAP.
· Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities and have a good handle on software and hardware troubleshooting.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
· Understanding of how different systems may be interfaced and the flow of data between different systems and applications.
· SAP (HANA), Oracle Agile PLM, SPC
· FDA Validation experience with CFR 21 Part 11
· Knowledge and experience with Good Documentation Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
· Familiarity with Manufacturing Batch/Device History Records in Medical Device manufacturing
Cepheid, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Operating Company: Cepheid