Danaher Corporation Sales Team Leader Industry in Bilbao-Derio, Spain
Main responsibilities :
• Sales and consulting for our industrial customers in the introduction of new system solutions in the field of water treatment, wastewater and water quality - from the measuring instrument in the laboratory to the control concept in the process;
• Within your sales area, you take responsibility for the successful completion of sales projects and the achievement of your goals;
• Tracking job and potential data using the CRM tool (Salesforce), creating offers, and implementing action plans;
• Implement the commercial strategy;
• Develop an efficient sales team for your region - Northern Spain;
• Ensure that the team's work is done in compliance with technical and commercial conditions;
• Support members of the sales team by making joint visits and knowing how to get the best performance from them ;
• Work in collaboration with sedentary teams ;
• Perform regular performance reviews and identify the development needs of team members in order to create effective development plans.
Key success values / skills :
• Provide learning / development opportunities for the sales team and coach team members in terms of solution and consultative sales ;
• Transmit knowledge of strategies and competitive positioning and encourage the use of sales tools (Value Selling, CRM, etc.) to support and strengthen customer demand and needs ;
• Work effectively in a team environment and be comfortable with the imperatives of frequent travel (aprox. 60% of the time) ;
• Rigorous in the follow-up of files, organized and methodical, you know how to manage your activity which combines presence in the field, remote coordination with your hierarchy and administration.
• Engineering or natural science study (chemistry, process, environmental, measuring or control technology)
• Professional experience in the field of chemistry, energy management, water analysis, wastewater technology, drinking water and / or process optimization in industrial companies;
• Experience in the analysis / instrumentation industry is a plus;
• Analytical thinking, good technical and commercial competence, as well as the ability to present and finalize customer-oriented solutions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to negotiate on equal terms with a wide range of decision makers (plant manager, laboratory manager, company management)
• Experience in managing a team, good people leader ;
• Mastery of CRMs tools (ideally SalesForce) and practical knowledge of Pack Office IT tools ;
• Professional English;
• Living in or close to Bilbao, or willingness to move to the area;
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively in the region (appr. 60% of the time) and to have occasional overnight stay.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.