Danaher Corporation Entry Level - Dental Alignment Systems - Sales Representative (Northeast) in Boston, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Ormco Corporation is an operating company within Kerr KaVo Group. For more than 50 years, Ormco has provided innovative products and services that help orthodontists deliver exceptional clinical results in the least amount of time and with the greatest patient comfort. Ormco has budgeted sales of $489M for 2013. A new product, an Digital Intra Oral Scanner has been launched in support of the Digital growth initiatives which is expected to grow from $7M to $25M in revenue in 2013.
TheDental Alignment Systems Sales Rep (Northeast) is a home based, professional field sales opportunity, located in or near a major metropolitan area. The primary responsibilities of this position include selling orthodontic products and custom lab services to General Dentists, Pediatric Dentists, and other related non-orthodontic dental specialties, by building strong relationships in these segments. Additional responsibilities include growing and managing a defined sales territory to achieve revenue targets, providing technical support and service within the defined territory, conducting in-office demonstrations, and promoting and attending CE events and tradeshows. Expectations are to sell orthodontic products and lab services during field sales calls and by phone, to existing customers and new prospects with the intention of selling in new products, increasing utilization and upgrading existing business to premium products. This role will involve sole territory coverage, account management, telesales, lead generation, team selling, and office visits to new and existing customers.
In addition, you will be involved with various projects that support your sales efforts, including:
- Developing target lists and maintaining a CRM database
- Retaining and growing existing business, and generating new business opportunities
- Providing technical support and first-class customer service to new and existing customers
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to capitalize on trends within the defined territory through email, direct mail, and phone campaigns
- Conducting training for dentists and their staff via webinar and in-office visits
- Attending and presenting at CE seminars, trade shows and various sales meetings
EDUCATION : * BA or BS degree required. (Science, or Business-related studies preferred).
EXPERIENCE : * 1 years of years outside sales experience selling a premium product with a proven track record of success.
- Driven self-starter with a solid work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quick to build rapport, able to establish long lasting customer relationships in person and over the phone, and willing to cover a large geographical territory.
- Strong planning, organization, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills are also required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel focus), Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM program are preferred.
- Must be able to work from home unsupervised, have reliable transportation or access to local transportation as needed to service key customers, have access to high speed internet and phone service.
Must also be open to travel to dental conferences, trade shows, regional sales meetings, training events and annual corporate meetings.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS and/or REMARKS:
Laptop and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Geographic Territory: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, and Rhode Island
- Key Cities: * Boston, Providence, Portland, ME, Burlington, Hartford. *
Sales Reps should be based out of: Boston, MA
Kavo Kerr recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.
Kavo Kerr is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Only considered candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: ORM001251