Danaher Corporation Kerr Restorative Sales Representative- Boston in Boston, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Kerr Corporation is a manufacturer of premiere dental consumables sold both domestically and internationally. Since 1891, Kerr has continued to build on its core competencies in developing innovative products for dental restorative procedures. With manufacturing, marketing and sales locations worldwide, Kerr is advancing esthetic dentistry through education and sustainable solutions for the clinician. Kerr's team spirited work environment encourages opportunities for personal and professional growth. Headquartered in Orange, CA., Kerr employs over 2,000 associates worldwide with manufacturing and administration offices located in the US, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Italy.
Want a career you can “sink your teeth into?”
Kerr Corporation, one of the many successful dental manufacturing companies owned by Danaher, is a top producer of products used by dental professionals in 99 percent of dental practices around the world. Our employees are engaged in creating innovative and highly regarded quality products that add to the well-being, comfort and self-esteem of dental patients globally. We want to give our associates a reason to smile by creating a workplace where everyone can make a visible difference. We offer competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k benefits. Come join our team and apply today!
Position Overview: The Kerr Restoratives Sales Representative will manage an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals as well as support the strategic initiatives for the broader KaVo Kerr organization. Our professional Sales Representative will manage area dealer partners to promote and sell our market leading restoratives products to dental offices, dental groups, dental schools and other dental institutions. This role is responsible for growing our current customer base as well as prospecting/sourcing new customers within the territory. In addition, this role will be required to support local, regional and national trade shows as needed. Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable bonus based on achieving and driving results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas while managing the territory within assigned expense budgets.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with both dealer reps and key customers by co-traveling and direct selling activities.
- Develop and present business plans and promotions to customer base that drives results.
- Attend trade shows and coordinate/conduct appropriate dealer training sessions.
- Effectively uses CRM to properly manage sales opportunities within the territory.
- Work with Special Markets division to grow share within large group dental practices and institutional accounts.
- Support internal marketing teams to ensure alignment with strategic initiatives, including new product launches.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 3 years outside sales experience
- Dental or medical device sales preferred
Basic QualificationsB.A. or B.S. degree 3 years outside sales experience
Preferred Requirements1 Dental or medical device sales preferred
- Sales Skills- High level sales skills with a successful track record
- Organizational Skills – Effective planning and prioritization
- Teamwork- Ability to work closely with other KaVo Kerr team members
- Communication- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic- Ability to make decisions with consideration to business impact
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS and/or REMARKS:
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Territory includes: Boston
- Overnight Travel: Approximately 5%.
- Sales representative should be based out of: Boston
- Kerr Corporation recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.
Kerr Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: KER001185