Danaher Corporation Sales Representative - Flow Cytometry in Boston, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Sells and promotes company products. The incumbent implements the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals; calls on prospective and current company customers; involves technical personnel to resolve customers issues and problems as needed; may participate in the establishment of sales targets and design of the territory's sales plan; and controls sales expenses.
Ideally the candidate will reside in the Boston metro area.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Selling Cytometry reagents and hardware to achieve quotas assigned.
- Account management of assigned territory accounts,
- Searching out new and competitive business and working with appropriate personnel to close the business.
- Working with accounts to develop programs to expand and increase Beckman Coulter influence and presence at customer accounts.
Accounts will include but are not limited to clinical accounts including:
- Immunodeficiency Testing
- Leukemia Testing
- Lymphoma Testing
- Stem Cell Enumeration
- Residual Leukocyte Testing
- Immune Monitoring
- Transplantation Testing
- Other clinical flow cytometry testing Business planning to achieve performance targets will be required. Complete and timely submission of paperwork associated with job description is required. Other duties may be assigned. Quotas will be assigned and compensation and performance will be based on quotas achieved. Overall performance and reviews will be based on Quotas and other performance criteria.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Demonstrated track record of success ideally in Flow Cytometry or Clinical Diagnostics as a Sales Consultant or Sales Manager * Bachelor’s or MLT degree in field with 2 years’ experience OR * Master’s or PhD degree in field with 0-2 years’ experience * Highly motivated and success driven * Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers) strongly preferred * Strong communication and presentation skills * Excellent time and territory management habits. * Experience with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs * Candidate resides in Boston area * Territory Northeast area (New England, Connecticut, Rhode Island)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: BEC011225