Danaher Corporation Analyst, Digital Marketing in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
You will be responsible for planning and executing digital marketing initiatives including search engine marketing, email marketing, social and online advertising campaigns, as well as collaborating with the rest of the marketing team and our corporate HQ on website development and content to insure SEO optimization.
The main goal of all activities is to strengthen Radiometer’s positioning in the medical devices market and generate sales leads.
- Manage the day-to-day content updates ofwww.radiometeramerica.com, intranet, customer portal, social media schedules and email campaigns.
- Continuous content & keyword development, tracking, measurement, optimization and linking.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Develop, manage and design layouts of webpages, email newsletters, etc.
- Respond and support all media enquiries.
- Identify and assess new sources of online awareness and lead generation; implement initiatives; track progress; report back to rest of the organization.
- Obtain necessary internal approval for new content.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION Position Specific Competencies / Experience
- Proven experience in delivering impactful digital campaigns that engage new customers and retain existing ones.
- Proven success in generating marketing and sales leads from digital activities
- Solid understanding of web metrics and digital analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data insights into compelling content and sales leads – again and again.
- Excellent copywriting skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Accustomed to meeting deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment.
- Willingness to be hands-on and proactive: no job is too big or too small.
- Constantly seeking to improve and innovate on existing activities.
- Operates in a collegiate manner and wants to deliver success by working as a team.
Minimum of AA(Associate Degree) required but BA or BS strongly preferred in a science or business related field
Fluent in English, verbal and written
Full MS Office suite required
- Proficiency in SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Sitecore CMS required
Experience with video and Photoshop preferred
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
Candidate must be resourceful, an analytical thinker and creative problem solver
- Must be self-motivating and a go-getter
- Focus on quality work and timeliness
- Plan day in an organized manner and pays attention to details and accuracy
- Action and results oriented; data-driven
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Customer focused
- Adaptive to change
- Team player
Great copy writing skills
Must communicate timely and accurately with upper management and internal departments such as Field and Inside Sales, Field Service and Customer Service and with counterparts at company headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Must create and maintain strong relationships with customers.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: RAD001750