Danaher Corporation Continuous Improvement / Compliance Analyst II in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Continuous Improvement / Compliance Analyst II position will work directly with Client Services and Field Sales teams to support contract compliance accomplished by annual audits, along with driving continuous improvement across various activities for Client Services. The individual will interact with peers, leadership, customers, and field employees on a daily basis to build strong partnerships and facilitate timely compliance audits. The position spans two key areas: 1) Conduct annual contract audits, 2) Immersion into Danaher’s / Beckman’s philosophies of continuous process improvement (tools and methodologies) to drive growth, innovation, and reduction of waste.
- Assess compliance within company terms and conditions for the instrument and reagents compared to contractual obligations.
- Identification and reporting of contract findings and corrective actions in situations of Customer’s non-performance to the contract.
- Ensures coordination with Legal, Finance and Service on contract matters as relevant
- Champions contract policy and procedure revision and improvements for streamlining.
- Is a sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to understand sales issues
- Advises Client Services and Sales Management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Assists in identifying best practices and standardization across Customer Support (Client Services) teams.
- Willingness to master DBS (Danaher Business System) tools and other continuous improvement concepts.
- Provide analysis of data, tracking of key initiatives and metrics, and apply basic problem solving skills to situations.
- Provide decision support and analytical support to management by developing and interpreting complex data.
- Willingness and ability to learn business operations across Client Services resulting from various rotations via shadowing and/or assisting in daily work.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Accounting, Engineering, IT or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Engineering, IT or similar (preferred).
- Experience supporting Field Sales, contractual terms and conditions, Legal and project management skills a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand terms and conditions of a contract.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to thrive in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes that enable overall organization growth, innovation or reduction of waste.
- Strong customer centric communication skills and written skills required to drive The Effortless Experience for our Customers.
- Ability to interact with upper management and strong presentation skills.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to form strong, trust based relationships with both internal and external customer facing teams.
- Proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables, Vlookups, and standard functions is required.
- Experience with Oracle or other ERP system is a plus.
- Experience with Sharepoint is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) a plus.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Continuous Process Improvement (DBS)
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC010923