Danaher Corporation Corporate Continuous Improvement (DBS) Leader-RA/QA (Brea, CA/Virtual) in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
The Dental Platform will become an independent publicly traded company by way of an initial public offering with an anticipated completion in the second half of 2019. “Dental Co” will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional’s need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
JOB SUMMARY: TheCorporate(Continuous Improvement)DBS Leader-RA/QAposition requires a motivated, hands-on and detail-oriented individual to drive the integration of DBS (Danaher Business Systems) principles across Danaher’s Quality and Regulatory organizations. The DBSL must be able to help Managers/Leaders identify top priority needs, design and implement plans for change. The incumbent should be comfortable leading groups, driving change, and providing guidance to associates at all levels and various functions.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Drive ever-improving results within RA/QA by leveraging DBS tools, consulting skills, and change management processes.
- Assist leadership in the development of an RA/QA DBS roadmap to meet PD / KPI, quality, compliance and regulatory requirements and DBS Sustainability.
- Collaborate with Managers/Leaders to identify top RA/QA priorities and determine best methods for driving process and culture change.
- Directly provide formal and informal DBS training and coaching to facilitate effective use of DBS throughout RA/QA.
- Improve DBS training and facilitation skills by pursuing Practitioner and Installer certification in DBS tools.
- Benchmark internally in Dental companies and externally and incorporate DBS best practices into RA/QA.
- Ensure successful RA/QA kaizen events by installing and ensuring compliance to the kaizen process.
- Promote and facilitate RA/QA associate development in various DBS tools and kaizen leadership.
- Willing to travel 30% domestically & internationally.
* *REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: * * Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in a science discipline from a four-year college or university. * Minimum of 5 years of experience in medical device regulatory affairs and/or quality assurance. * Experienced in Lean tools such as Visual Process Management (VPM), Problem Solving (PSP) and drivingprocess improvement, leading and facilitating Kaizens. * * * * *PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * * Six Sigma Black Belt preferred. * Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision. * Ability to adapt to constant change and influence positive change effectively. * Strong ability to communicate & influence various across functions of the organization. * Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs. * Attention to Detail and Results-Oriented. * * * Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Dental Corporate
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: DEN000419