Danaher Corporation Data Analytics Lead, Internal Audit (Brea, CA) in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
We know that dental professionals do more than create healthy, beautiful smiles—they create confidence. To achieve their goals, they need a champion. They need someone who will be there for them, side by side and end to end. At Envista, we are uniquely positioned to be this champion. Our differentiated combination of continuous improvement, a bias toward action and innovation, and a deep respect for the professionals we serve embolden us to champion dental professionals like no one else can. Our comprehensive product portfolio covers an estimated 90% of dentists’ clinical needs for diagnosing, treating and preventing dental conditions as well as improving the aesthetics of the human smile.
We believe true champions lift each other up, and we are looking for new champions to join our team. If you believe, champions do more than win, they stand for something bigger, you can build a meaningful career at Envista. If you believe champions work to be their best, help others be theirs, show up every day to make a difference, and celebrate the differences in others, let’s talk. Are you a champion? Learn more at www.envistaco.com. Together, we can do amazing things.
Envista Holdings Corporation is preparing to launch in the second half of 2019. Today, the businesses that will make up Envista are part of Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR). Danaher will create Envista via an initial public offering. Once launched, Envista will be one of the largest global dental products companies, with a differentiated portfolio including dental implants, orthodontics, and digital imaging technologies.
[This communication is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute, or form a part of, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.]
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Internal IT Audit, theData Analytics Lead, Internal Auditwill be responsible for defining and enabling audit analytics in the Internal Audit department to support both Financial and IT audits.
* PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*
* * * Identify and develop relevant data analytics, data visualization, and continuous auditing/monitoring opportunities. * Develop and champion the execution of audit analytics within the audit function. * Help drive performance of analytics solutions to impact audit scope, driving efficiencies in the audit process. * Lead the day-to-day in exploring analytical approaches and assist in developing data-centric solutions. * Collaborate with the Internal Audit team to identify new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, automation, data visualization, and addressing audit issues in a proactive manner. * Responsible for working with cross-functional teams including Enterprise Analytics, Risk and Compliance, and MIS technology. * Develop positive working relationships with business leaders, finance and information technology teams. * Must be willing to travel up to 20% on a domestic and international basis.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: * Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is required. * Prior role within Big-4 consulting or internal audit function covering data analytics/automation/visualization. * US CISA, CISSP, CIA or non-US equivalent is required. * 4-6 years of experience with analytics to support audits. * Strong SQL and knowledge of data extraction and manipulation. * Technical knowledge of data models and database design * Ability to work with multiple sources of disparate data. * Working knowledge of tools for data analysis, Python, and business intelligence products such as Qlikview and Tableau. * Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner. * Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast paced, multiple-deliverables, team-oriented environment.
* Experience with manufacturing companies is preferred.
* Effective interpersonal skills with ability to influence peers, subordinates and superiors.
* Ability to prioritize on a real time basis.
* Possess high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
* * Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Dental Corporate
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: DEN000505