Danaher Corporation Manager, Transfer Pricing in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
Danaher's Dental Platform is a $3B global business focused on all aspects of dental care. With the intention to spin-off the Dental Platform to become its own public company in the second half of 2019, “Dental Co” will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional’s need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
- Responsible for managing the transfer pricing workflow process and system.
- Manage work of Sr Analyst Transfer Pricing, while providing strong support through coaching and continued career development.
- Conduct Opco supply chain mapping exercises, produce up-to-date inventory of controlled transactions, ensuring the continued maintenance of those supply chain maps.
- Develop and drive improvement through corporate transfer pricing processes and the related workflow system.
- Act as subject matter expert for elevated issues—hold Opco transfer pricing leaders responsible for completing entity profitability processes (financial statement segmentation and transaction results reporting).
- Define and manage external engagements for benchmark comparable sets.
- Develop and manage centralized global contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation, working with external advisors, as needed.
- Lead and/or participate in international tax and transfer pricing planning initiatives.
- Continuously monitor global BEPS and other legislative changes and advise senior management on company impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of transfer pricing or related experience and ability to work independently on transfer pricing projects with limited oversight.
- Demonstrated knowledge of U.S. transfer pricing regulations and OECD transfer pricing principles is required.
- Must be proficient using MS Office- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Big 4 Accounting & Finance professional
- PhD and/or professional certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Dental Corporate
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: DEN000363