Danaher Corporation Proof of Concept (PoC) IT Project Manager in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
The Project Manager is responsible for working closely with Senior IT Manager, customers and sales team and coordinate all Proof of Concept (PoC) IT project from discovery calls to installation and go live stage. S/he will also help to develop, compile and keep current product documentation in support of installation or servicing of RAME products, preventive maintenance and software upgrades.
- Manages positive customer relationships
- Develops strong partnerships with Sales personnel to aid in anticipating potential customer issues and uncover additional selling opportunities in accounts
- Participate in Sales Presentations in all regions as needed
- Drives execution and quality standards for each project. Reviews solutions with customers; investigates needs and ensures right solutions will be offered
- Drives implementation and compliance with all regulatory and company required documentation and service work orders
- Work closely with Senior IT Project Manager to develop, recommend, and implement IT field policies and programs
- Participate & take active role in installation and technical implementation of projects
- Assure internal and external customer expectations including agreed upon timeline are met with high quality and minimum re-work
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years in a Field IT Team Lead or 7 years of project management experience
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred.
- Networking, IIS, SQL, Java, Software Application support and installation, Interface engine development
- Travel required up to 20%
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: RAD001678