Danaher Corporation Real Estate Analyst II in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Real Estate Analyst II: Reporting directly to the Real Estate Manager, the Real Estate Analyst will be responsible for managing a complex global portfolio that includes over 130 locations (owned and leased) in 41 countries around the world.
- Responsible for data entry for new leases, amendments, extensions, expansions and other real estate documents in the lease management database.
- Responsible for pro-actively tracking and managing lease related critical dates
- Collect, maintain, and be accountable for global portfolio data, working closely with service providers and third party vendors to insure accurate and reliable system of records
- Responsible for reviewing and processing monthly rent payments, operating expenses, property taxes and other lease related accounts payables and receivables.
- Perform desktop review on annual reconciliations and verify before payment. Work with landlords to resolve discrepancies.
- Act as a liaison between internal department partners, external real estate service providers and legal counsel.
- Interface with local and global operating company partners, legal department, finance department, third party property advisors and landlord.
- Review, track, and expedite internal approval and transaction documents: funding approvals, leases, service contracts, and other transaction related materials.
- Review, analyze, and summarize annual property budgets and operating expense payments
- Assist in preparing and distributing periodic real estate summaries, reports and presentations for senior executives.
- Perform special project as requested.
* Bachelors’ Degree with 2-5 years of professional experience in Real Estate, Finance, Business, Data Analysis or related. * Knowledge of leasing practices, including legal and financial implications of lease terms. * Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, MS Word). Database management experience is a plus. * Outstanding analytic and problem solving skills * Able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple project simultaneously * Extreme attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills * Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Deadline driven. * Ability to effectively write and present reports and business materials for executive audience, and respond to questions in a professional manner
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Facilities
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC011296