Danaher Corporation Senior Coordinator Customer Support – Contract Admin in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Senior Coordinator for Customer Support works with Sales Associates, Field Service Engineers and Customers to support the contracting needs for a specific assigned book of business. In this role you will have the opportunity to interact with a cross-functional team and will help improve the overall customer experience.
- Book new contract agreements, setting up billing schedules, shipping schedules and lease or service billings as required.
- Maintaining an assigned contract book of business for existing customers and ensuring that contract terms and conditions are being met.
- Assist the sales organization in securing contract renewals, preventing expiry and supporting in the placement of new instruments.
- Timely resolution of diverse customer support issues including logistics, distribution, product availability and general inquiries.
- Self-audit instrument and consumable contracts for compliance to policy and programs, and enter into on-line system.
- Coordinating with customers, different levels of management and departments within the organization to ensure that seamless and effortless experience for the customer.
- Provides guidance and support to other members of the team, to ensure that better outcomes are reached in a collaborative environment.
* High-school degree with 4 year’s diagnostics contract experience in related field required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. * Demonstrated skills in effective call handling, in a high volume customer service environment. * Must possess strong analytical skills & ability to multi-task. * Must have experience working with contracts and is able to effectively deal with ambiguity by leveraging previous knowledge and experience. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Proficient in Microsoft office tools - including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PPT.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC013143