Danaher Corporation Senior Financial Analyst in Brea, California
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The Central Planning Finance team is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the annual budget and the monthly reporting and forecasting process as well as preparing and analyzing routine reports. This highly visible role will interact with senior leaders (e.g., SVP, VP, Directors, etc.), perform ad hoc analyses, analyze trends and alert the management team to potential issues. * The incumbent must be able to successfully work as a member of a larger team and will collaborate with finance associates at Beckman sites worldwide.
* Supports shared services, global reporting and planning processes including interactions with global finance teams and DHR corporate team members. * Integrates research, information, and trends into solutions using DBS to enhance global financial analytics that support the forecast. This involves review of trends/prior year results, and discussions with other functional groups on a global level. * Works directly with business managers and various finance leaders to develop and implement standard reporting / forecast packages. * Effectively communicate global planning and reporting requirements. * Partner with various functions in the organization to resolve issues and/or enhance systems / business processes. * Other projects and analyses as needed.
* Ideal candidate is a driven, finance professional that has 3 years of progressive financial experience, including planning, financial analyses and management reporting. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred. * Solid presentation, communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills. * Prior successful experience establishing strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated comfort working with individuals and teams globally with the ability to present and explain financial information to both finance and non-finance audiences.
* Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and complete assignments quickly and accurately. * Possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work with limited guidance in a fast paced environment. * Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with a sense of urgency.
* Strong Excel skills required, experience with other Microsoft Office products, data warehouses and SAP-BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC014916