Danaher Corporation Senior Sales Representative (m/f) – Romania in Bucharest, Romania
Danaher Company Description
Hachis a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION:Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION:We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
The Senior Sales Representative will be instrumental in shaping the future sales structure of Hach Process and Lab Business for North West Romania Region.
The position holder will focus on building and maintaining excellent relationships to regional customers and advise and consult them in developing their business by implementing standard instrumentation and solutions process from Hach.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for project sales target within the assigned region: Bucharest and South Romania
- Consult with customers on existing and new solutions
- Sales activities in all responsible areas mainly waste, drinking and industrial water
- Main point of contact for customers in the region
- Regular Contact to 3rd parties (System Integrators, E&Cs)
- Manage project implementation and their follow up
- Coordination of service tasks
- Apply and improve sales processes for projects
- Track progress on Funnel and Orders monthly, execute action plan
- Use CRM system for follow up activities with customers
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS / COMPETENCIES:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with water- and wastewater treatment processes (at least 3-5 years)
- Understands the needs of customers
- Ability to identify and consult with different level of decision maker e.g. GM, mayor and treasurer level
- Ability to develop creative solutions for customers
- Ability to quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support within all levels of the organization (i.e. peers, subordinates and senior management)
- The successful candidate should have experience working within a large global organization
- Strong communication skills & persuasiveness
- High degree of commercial and technical competency
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to analyse complicated issues and narrow down to the key points, develop action plans and bring them to a successful conclusion
- Engineering, chemistry, process technology or related degree with technical background required
- Broad experience in direct sales in lab and process instrumentation and project management, sales and marketing or business development
- Result-oriented business developer with good analytical skills. Experience of waste water instrumentation is an essential plus.
- Outstanding communication (oral, written and presentation) and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of quality customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability for multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- High mobility and willingness to travel
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaheris a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000 percent over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For additional company details, seewww.danaher.com
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Eastern Europe-RO-B-Bucharest
Req ID: HAC005526