Danaher Corporation Global Marketing Growth Leader in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
* Can work remotely from within the US; 30-40% international travel required
The Global Marketing Growth Leader is accountable for developing, managing and driving SW, processes and sustainment of key marketing growth initiatives globally. The role requires a leader with superior DBS capabilities, strong influential skills, the spirit of a change agent, managerial courage and business acumen to work with the LBS leadership at the Business Unit (BU) and Selling Units (SU) levels. While the role reports into the Sr. Director Strategic Marketing, the leader will have significant interaction with BU/SU leadership. This role is a conduit with the LBS commercial and product management structures while contributing to strengthening the alignment between the teams.
Owns and drives deployment of MMP (Minimal Marketable Product) process. Ensures training to all marketing, product management and BU leadership teams. Reviews and updates current workbook to reflect learnings from Peer Review team. Organizes regular cadence of reviews with product teams and continues to build MMP champions within the organization. Expands MMP to TAS and develops clear deployment plan, working closely with the new Marketing Lead.
- Owns and drives deployment of LEX (Launch Excellence) process. Finalizes LEX workbook based on inputs from Core Team. Sets up training plan for entire product management, marketing and leadership teams to deploy LEX best practices. Manages kaizen and workshop events based on Danaher Lex cadence and sustainment of existing projects. Drives KPI with product management and regional teams (incremental revenue from new products, TG2 gross revenue, and deliverables).
- Drives innovation that leads to strengthening the Leica Biosystems’ vision. Initiates a customer experience model that is unique to LBS and leverages our strengths. Develops SW and processes to execute on the model, working closely with all functions.
- Actively contributes to key global marketing initiatives including behaviour- based segmentation, marketing competency model development, and global marketing planning.
* 10 years of Business/ Commercial Operations, Product Management or Marketing experience * BS or BA Degree in Business or Engineering required; MBA or Master’s Degree preferred * Ability to set key business growth metrics and drive execution through collaboration * Mastery of a variety of DBS growth tools (or six sigma or equivalent continuous improvement tools) * Intellectually curious and driving change that leads to continuous improvements * Positive attitude to challenge status quo, take risks and move the needle * Team player who understands which battles to fight and focuses on team success * Superior communications skills including being able to communicate to all levels of the organisation including those where English is not their primary language * Familiarity with SalesForce.com, toll gates development process, problem to portfolio (road mapping), and excellence in product launches * Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management
- At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IL-Buffalo Grove
Req ID: SEL001622