Danaher Corporation Manager, NA Call Center Operations in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Provide leadership and oversee functional activities for a team of technical support professionals within budgetary requirements and corporate plans necessary to provide world-class support for customers of Leica products.
- Manage and oversee day to day operations of assigned resources including those onsite at all LBS NA call centers and associates working remotely. This currently includes teams in the Buffalo Grove and Vista facilities, as well as remote associates.
- Ensure satisfactory job performance of team providing industry leading technical support and achieve business financial objectives set for assigned areas to create economic growth for the company by following all pertinent compliance and regulatory/quality requirements.
- Lead, drive, and sustain continuous improvement utilizing DBS tools.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the Head of Customer Support regarding call center functions related to the technical support of LBS products.
- Develop plans to develop and provide adequate expertise to support business objectives, customer satisfaction, and revenue targets as the business grows and evolves. Responsibilities: * * Call Center Operations Manage all NA SU teams responsible for providing customer/technical support.
Customer Excellence Ensure that services provided by team at all contact points deliver a high degree of satisfaction and are meeting customer needs.
Customer Training & Lab Operation Provides support for team to properly train internal and external customers on Leica products as needed.
Measurement: * Applicable call center metrics such as time to answer, average handle time, phone fix rate, and call abandonment rates. * Customer feedback, customer satisfaction scores, and Net Promoter score. * Feedback from Sales & Applications team and specific project completion goals.
Education / Experience/Skills: * BA/BS or equivalent experience. * 5 years’ experience working in a customer facing call center with a diverse and technically complex product portfolio.
* Minimum two years’ experience directly managing teams of professionals focused on delivering technical support in a modern networked call center troubleshooting remotely connected devices * Excellent oral and written communication skills with specific acumen related to optimizing the customer experience and de-escalating service issues. Desired Education, Experience, Skills Education:
* BA/BS preferred * Networking Certification(s) preferred * Experience/Skills: * Working knowledge of hospital networks preferred * Experience with lab and/or medical environments preferred * Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred Travel: 50% - Consisting of an equal (approximately) split of time spent onsite at all call center locations.
Competencies/Behaviors * Strong communication skills with a proven track record of effective communication within various organizational functions and levels * Solid experience with technical call center operations and associated performance metrics * High level of diplomacy and a demonstrated comfort interacting with people at all levels * Solid project management experience with the ability to develop strong support for change * Must have strong decision-making capabilities * Customer First attitude and orientation (internal and external) * Continuous improvement personality (Kaizen) – willingness and ability to bring SW/DBS to team * Excellent analytical skills. Proficient in Excel – able to be SME to bring team toward a Metrics/KPI self-sufficiency model (do and teach) * Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Is an agent of change Physical Demands & Working Environment The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job./ /Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.// / / Physical demands:/ /While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, stand, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop, bend, talk and hear. //
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20pounds. //
· Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. //
Work environment:/ /While performing the duties of this job, most work is in an office environment setting. Lighting and temperature are adequate. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IL-Buffalo Grove
Req ID: SEL001716