Danaher Corporation REMOTE- Customer Service Specialist-E-Commerce in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Note this position is 90% Remote- Candidate will need to come into the Buffalo Grove office from time to time for meetings, IT support and trainings.
Process daily orders & exceptions received through E-channels (EDI, GHX, Ecommerce)
· Professionally handle incoming requests through multiple channels (phone, email, fax,) from external and internal customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution according to current processes.
· Responsible for daily management which includes reviewing the status of all open orders, RGA’s and insuring timely resolution. Working all reports including GIT, blocked and incomplete order tracking to insure deliveries are not delayed to the customer.
· Acts as liaison/customer advocate interfacing with other Leica departments.
· Assists new CSR’s and knowledge sharing as needed
Required Education, Experience, Skills:
High School diploma required
Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
3+ years’ In Strong Customer Service experience
Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Previous experience in an SAP environment is desired
Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to customer satisfaction.
· Excellent time management and organization skills
· Self-motivated - can work independently as well as part of a team.
· Goal oriented, results driven
· Ability to work in a fast-paced contact center environment, with strong emphasis on multi-tasking while actively listening to customer.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
· Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
· Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
· Ability to resolve customer complaints/problems and provide follow up to customers and supervisor.
Check out our benefits here: www.danaherbenefits.com
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. This job description may be changed at any time .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .