Danaher Corporation Sr. Marketing Manager, Corporate Accounts in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our dynamic North American Marketing team is looking for someone who can bring their experience and expertise as a Corporate Accounts Marketer to build out our value proposition to the future of diagnostics healthcare. As the Marketing Project Leader - Performance Partnership, Corporate Accounts, you will build the commercial strategy by bringing together a cross-functional, cross-portfolio team of colleagues and external vendors. You will create the Beckman Coulter value proposition on our suite of products that will not only appeal to the core lab but to the C-suite of the hospital network. You will support both strategic and tactical marketing which will be essential to meet our short and long term objectives of maximizing market access and sales performance, aligned with Beckman Coulter Diagnostic’s business.
My name is Janice and I am an internal recruiter assigned to this role. If you are interested or have a referral please contact me to discuss.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Create a comprehensive marketing plan to support Beckman Coulter’s commercial objectives that lead to competitive wins and increased market share within Corporate Accounts.
* Map out the buying process of Health Systems, GPOs and customers who are purchasing through the distribution channel as it relates to clinical laboratory products by conducting VOC.
* Creates marketing programs and customer facing tools targeting C-Suite, key stakeholders: including committee members, executives, Clinical IT, procurement, medical directors
* Identify forward thinking market trends and anticipate customer needs to shape the future of clinical laboratory. Leverage primary and secondary market research methodologies to identify market opportunities for growth and take action by creating solutions that meet customer needs today and in the future.
* Develop training content and facilitate training programs for Corporate Account sales leadership and associates.
* Establish and maintain appropriate systems and mechanisms to maximize competitive advantage and improve the organization’s understanding of our competitors.
* Identify and collaborate with KOLs to create evidence based materials (white papers, presentations, articles) which positions Beckman Coulter as the leader within the IVD market space.
* Manage the marketing budget and relationships with agencies and consultants.
* Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum 14 years of experience in related field (i.e. sales, national accounts, national accounts marketing, and sales training). * MBA/Master’s degree with 12 years of industry experience is preferred. * Demonstrated ability to be a high level contributor and lead multiple and complex projects, processes or functions. * Should have demonstrable knowledge of US diagnostic / IVD industry and how such products are marketed and sold into US healthcare systems, GPOs, and in the distribution channel * Ability to work in a large, matrixed organization with working knowledge of the principal areas and roles of Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance, Contracting and Business Development. * High energy, self-starter with a bias for action and sense of urgency; a ‘roll up their sleeves’ type individual who is able to get marketing and sales organization excited about corporate accounts strategy and messaging. * Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to perform exceptionally well in a fast-paced and performance oriented environment. * Strong interpersonal skills and communications style to develop confidence not only among associates and the Executive Team, as well as current and potential customers * Emotional maturity and ability to create change in an environment where the structure may evolve rapidly. * Travel * Willingness to travel 20% to 30% of the time.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC013626