Danaher Corporation Systems Sales Specialist (Food and Beverage) in California
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Is responsible for commercial sales activities, initiatives and strategies to grow revenue and market penetration of our system technologies throughout the Food and Beverage industry in USA (West Coast).
- The job requires coordination of activities with the Regional Sales Managers in USA.
- Provide strategic business direction for the F&B system segment to expand market share in USA with accountability for bookings, sales, margin, new product sales (systems) and market specific growth initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieving of agreed targets and KPIs in the assigned sales territory and markets 40%
- Develop and implement regional strategic plan for systems to include; revenue, price, margin and new product sales (10%)
- Input to new products (systems) and application development requirements (10%)
- Drive system sales and market specific initiatives detailing regional marcom support and training requirements (10%)
- Coach and support country/sub-regional sales teams to execute business plan and increase market share for systems (10%)
- Input to demand planning (pre-manufacturing), quarterly system projections and project and POC forecasting for systems (5%)
- Ensure execution of contract review and risk assessment in accordance with the Pall Delegation of Authority contract review matrix for all systems projects in the assigned sales territory (15%)
Secondary duties and responsibilities which are also marginal parts of this position.
- Systems revenue and margin vs budget by mini-market, customer & technology
- Strategic system customer revenue growth
- New Product Sales and application revenue for system technologies
- Revenue and margin actual versus projection for special systems sales initiatives
- Participate to develop aftermarket sales and service business retention strategies
- Knowledge sharing via personal communication, participation in team based projects, workshops, and training programs
- Contribution to and use of appropriate databases and information/ Sales Management Tools
- Progress versus personal development goals (P4G/ Workday)
- Contribute, develop and implement a strategic plan for systems that link to Sales Action Plans designed to achieve order, revenue, and margin projections and implement Total Fluid Management (TFM) in assigned region, markets, products, or accounts.
- Provide input to strategic planning and market segment team management on new systems requirements, application development and recommendations for alliances and acquisitions and other aspects of the strategic plan related to systems
- Generate field communications as necessary to ensure system sales personnel are informed and motivated to sell the assigned product
- Draw on available resources as needed to achieve regional, market, product or account specific objectives
- Perform other duties as required
- Contribute Best Practice concepts from customers and counterparts within Pall
- Acts always with Integrity
- Food and beverage market and application knowledge
- Food & beverage processing and technology background
- Mother tongue and fluent in English, additional language skills are beneficial
- Strong relationship building, commercial and technical skills
- Preferably 5 to 7 years sales or customer facing experiences
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-California
Req ID: LIF003654