Danaher Corporation Associate Specialist Customer Technical Support, REMOTE in Charlotte, North Carolina
Provides technical support via phone or email to existing customer base by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing.
Fielding Customer Calls to Facilitate 24/7 Support Function
Through telephone and electronic (i.e. email) technology independently provide resolutions on Hardware, Software, Assay and Training related calls from existing customer base.
This includes proven experience interacting and managing customers relations (for example escalations and de-escalating situations).
Measured on ability to work efficiently and resolve customer issues using the most cost effective solution.
Triage general inquires across other Beckman Coulter functions.
Assign calls to field service when unable to resolve over the phone.
Utilize remote diagnostics to proactively monitor instruments against potential issues.
Ability to mentor others and influential within the call center team to ensure effectives processes and goal attainment.
Collect and analyze data and classify complaints according to FDA requirements
Capture and document all aspects of the customer interactions/issues into Service Max database.
Adhering to and working within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions – provide input on creating policies and procedures.
Continually build upon current knowledge and grow with the expanding Beckman Coulter product menu.
Understands Danaher Business System and provides input for KPI objectives and Daily Management improvement.
Associates degree in Biological Sciences with 3+ years of industry related experience
• The hourly rate or salary range for this role is $18.26 to $24.23 . This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
• This job is also eligible for bonus/ incentive pay.
• We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
• You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/ (or through the Workday “Find Jobs” function if you are a current employee)
• Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.