Danaher Corporation Production Operations Representative in Chaska, Minnesota
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Provide back up for personnel who may be sick, on vacation or required for work in another area (i.e., when department is short on labor).
- Support and enforce the safety policies and procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate production operations. This includes human resource and administration duties.
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through the recruiting, selection, coaching, and providing performance reviews.
- Solve problems as they occur, delegating resources as necessary.
- Maintain production equipment, calibration and repair. Administer programs to insure the timely completion of each area.
- Assist in the development of better tools and techniques to reduce costs, improve quality and boost labor efficiency.
- Maintains close communications between all Leads and hourly personnel.
- Train new employees on equipment operations and work procedures. Assign new employees to experienced workers for training and monitor their progress.
- Recommend and implement measures to motivate employees and increase production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiencies.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of SOP’s for FDA requirements.
- Assist with the maintenance of document control.
- Assist with developing work instructions. Prepare for internal, as well as external quality audits. Review audit results and trends.
- Assist with and manage projects as assigned. Perform tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Executes the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards.
- Maintains accurate records of production and reporting the status of work.
- Executes disciplinary action when required.
- Assure compliance with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ISO regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years’ experience is required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MN-Chaska
Req ID: BEC013667