Danaher Corporation Site Reliability Architect in Chicago, Illinois
This is us!
Esko, a Danaher company, is a global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that digitize, automate and connect the go-to-market process of consumer goods. Esko connects people, processes and tools to meet the needs of global brands and the people who trust them. Esko customers bring consumer products to life with accuracy, efficiency and speed. Packaging for 9 out of 10 major brands is produced by Esko customers today. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium, Esko employs 1800 people worldwide with a unique focus on the packaging
As a Site Reliability Architect, you will:
· Design and develop the next version of our SaaS/Cloud solutions
· Set up integrations with third-parties
· Develop and maintain robust terraform/ansible code and CI/CD pipelines
· Participate in peer code reviews
· Stay up-to-date on software technology, tools, related and exchange technical information with your colleagues
· Follow and help optimize installed processes, policies, and procedures
Critical Success Factors for the Ideal Candidate Profile are:
· You have knowledge and experience with converting on-premise software to SaaS/Cloud solutions, both architectural and hands-on
· You have strong analytical skills, a good focus on quality, and want to produce clean code and architectures.
· You work well together with other departments (eg R&D, deployment, aftercare), helping everybody to excel in their specializations.
· You love experimenting with new technologies and concepts, bring them forward to the team, and deploy and teach them, while having respect for adoption difficulties and proposed alternatives.
· You are proficient in spoken and written English. Any other language is a plus.
Your Education and/or Background Experience:
· You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar or can prove comparable skills through experience.
· You have knowledge and hands-on experience with
· AWS components (S3, RDS, EC2, IAM, ...)
· AWS network architecture (VPC, IDS/IPS, security, ...)
· configuration management
· deploying and monitoring of solutions on AWS (git, terraform, ansible, jenkins, SEIM, application monitoring, ...
We grow talent; we give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths. Esko is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek innovation, growth and opportunity.
A career with Esko will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career.
If you are a driven high achiever, you will work with committed, like-minded people, giving you the support to reach your full potential.
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .